Kinda Fat.



Button up:  The Limited; Tank:  Kohls; Pants:  Gap;  Boots:  Famous Footwear; Flower Clip:  Love Stitched
I'm kinda chubby right now.  I have an excuse...I had a baby 8 months ago  
(that still counts, right??)
And now I'm doing the thing that probably 99.9% of you are going to do this January...
Lose weight.  
I sufficiently crammed my body with chocolate and other assorted crap during Christmas.  
So I'm good to go.  
 (Hopefully that will stave off cravings for a good three months...)

Wanna know my diet plan?  {{Because diet is everything.  You can exercise all you want but you probably won't lose much weight unless you're eating right too.  Let's face it, we're not 16 anymore.}}

Eat under 1300 calories.   
My Fitness Pal is my calorie nazi.  I have their app so it's super easy to keep track of how many calories I consume.  They recommend 1400 calories to lose weight, so I'm going to aim for 1300 knowing I'll probably go over a little. 

Hubcap got me this awesome amazing cookbook for Christmas.
Buy it HERE
  Do any of you have this?  My mouth was salivating just flipping through.  The recipes look AMAZING, and all of them are about 350 calories per serving!  I think that's a great calorie amount for dinner, right?  
Right?  
Yes.  

So that is my diet plan...1300 calories and cook out of this book.  I have an exercise plan too, but that's for another post.  {{And PS I made my first recipe from this book...awesome!}} Hopefully I can lose 20 pounds and look amazing in this:

What I Would Wear


(Let's be honest, #6 is for fun and going 'out', who is going to Walmart in those heels?!)

7 comments:

christa said...

looooove this top. i love green, so pretty much anything green is going to win me over.
love these boots too.
i'm...what am i...26 weeks pregnant, and i can not wait to pop this bebe out so i can start looking like my hot mom self again.
i wouldn't wear the heels around the house BUT i might wear them to wal-mart. i like to keep it interesting...for others. ;)

christa said...

p.s. i don't know what i'm doing wrong...because let's face it a button is just copy and paste but your button isn't coming up when i copy and paste it :( do you think i'm doing something wrong? email me.

Jenn(ifer) said...

Hi!
I hope you even want these kinds of comments!?
Your legs look really good in those jeans with the boots but I think you should not combine them with something that is gathered at the hips (that makes everyone above a size zero look rounder). The jeans and boots would look awesome with yesterdays top or pretty much any flowy or babydoll type of shirt that reaches just below your behind...
I hope it was okay for me to comment like that.
Love the idea of this blog and your quest.
Jenn(ifer)
P.S.:Love the shoes and the cardi...

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

So cute :) Thanks for showing off your Love Stitched Flower pin!!! Good luck on losing the baby weight...I think your doing a great job so far!

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

That top looks fantastic! And I cna't believe you got those jeans at Kohls, they are fantastic!

The Unglamorous Mommy said...

I will still be blaming my fat@ss-ness on the baby when she goes off to college...

I think you look great! I'm working on losing the baby weight and more this year. Here's to us both sticking to it!!

www.theunglamorousmommy.com

Melanna said...

Heidi, thanks so much for doing this blog. I'm SO there with you! But not brave enough to post what I wear. Who am I kidding? It's because I don't own anything outside the mom uniform so there is nothing interesting to show. Nursing a baby sure doesn't help a person be stylish, especially when they have no idea what they're doing (Me!). I'm going to learn along with you. And I hope you like comments like Jennifer's above because those are the kind that would help me too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...