Back on the Horse

I'm back, baby!  It was a rough week, filled with lots of ups and downs of nausea and not-so-much.  It was the flu that wouldn't die.  And when I'm feeling queasy, the last thing in the world I want to do is get dressed.  Even when I finally got my new clothes in the mail!

White shirt: Walmart; Pink Tank: Forever 21; Jeans: Gap; Boots: Famous Footwear; Necklace: Macys
Why has 2011 started off so badly?  Seems like everywhere I turn something is going wrong with someone.  So much sickness and misfortune.  It's discouraging.  But here's what I say:

It helps us be thankful for when things are normal.

And it shouldn't prevent us from accomplishing our New Year's Resolutions.  I've been doing about 50% so far, which is pretty good!  I have all year though right? 

In other news, my baby (nearly 9 months now) is waking up 4 times a night and rejecting his second nap.  I think I'm gonna try to move him to one nap a day.  And as funny as this sounds, I'm looking forward to it.  Because he's a happy baby and that way I can do stuff in the morning! 

9 comments:

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

Glad you are feeling better! I had the flu over Christmas and I'm just barely getting back into the swing of things (but then again I don't have kids pushing me in the right direction!) For just being sick you look great though, those boots are to die for!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I just got that same tank! Love it!

Amy J said...

Like this outfit much better than the last :) Just my honest opinion. Thought the other one was cute, but a tad busy, especially with the boots/socks.

triciathomas said...

Darling tank, I hope you are feeling better that sounds awful. Mom's are never allowed a day off! I hope the nap thing helps with the sleeping schedule!

Jenn(ifer) said...

Glad to read you are feeling better!
That looks great. The outfit is actually quite similar to the second outfit with the green shirt but it looks so much better... What a big difference one little change (in this case the different cut of the shirt) can make.
Your hair looks good too.
BTW: the background is also very nice ;)

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

glad you are feeling better...love the boots! makes the whole outfit stand out, so cute!

xx-Kristyn

Tiffany said...

i like this look for you!! and i agree about the boots with the last comment

Righteous Republic said...

Love those boots! Glad you are feeling better. The flu sucks.

JoEllen said...

This is my favorite out of all of your outfits. Of course, you look fantastic in PINK. (don't all of us H girls?)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...