I Tried

I wore my first real 'trying' outfit today.  It was seriously cute, I promise.  And then I did my hair curly following Syd's tutorial.  And then the crap hit the fan.  So hubcap couldn't take my picture and I didn't even leave the house today.  So no one except him appreciated the effort!  But just so I remember for the future here's what I wore, in words (so lame, I know.)

Top:  Short-sleeved white button-up from the Limited, layered with a green pleated neck tank from Kohls
Pants:  Skinnies from Downeast
Boots: (technically not WORN since I was inside all day) Famous Footwear (you know the ones, Syd wears them all the time and I had to have them.)
Hot Pink scarf from Walmart

If I had more money I would have swapped out the scarf for some pretty long tied pearls.

And I need to remember this outfit too:
Source
{{My fail doesn't count since it's not 2011 yet.  Ha!}}

5 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Love Sydney and her style! I'm excited to read your blog and follow your endeavors! Finding style can be challenging as a mom!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

My blog is kind of about me as a mom still trying to follow my passion for fashion! It is difficult when you're spending your day changing poopy diapers and cleaning finger paint!

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

Darlene said...

Can't you at least take a pic of the outfit on the bed? I need a visual. And since I am new to your blog in general, please pardon my question - Who is Syd?

Darlene

mandy said...

I would also love to know who Syd is and where is the tutorial for curly hair? I have been trying to figure out a good way to do it for a while!

mandy

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Sydney blogs over at the daybook and has a tut for doing curly hair...it's awesome!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...